Do you know how to upload your photo from Facebook to PlentyOfFish? If you don’t, you definitely need to learn how to do it now. Just like PlentyOfFish online dating platform, Facebook is also a very popular social media and you definitely have plenty of good photos of yourself there. Instead of wasting time searching the best picture of yourself to be uploaded to your POF profile, it will be much easier to just take the photos from your Facebook profile. If many of your friends like your Facebook photo, there are definitely many POF users that will be attracted to your photos as well. This is why learning how to upload your photo from Facebook to PlentyOfFish will work to your advantage.
If you are interested to find out how to upload your photo from Facebook to PlentyOfFish, you can follow these steps below.
- Firstly, sign in to your Facebook account.
- Go to your profile or album to choose some pictures that you want to send to your POF account.
- Once you have found the photo, right click on it and then choose Send or Copy. The photo will be saved on your file.
- To move to the next steps of how to upload your photo from Facebook to PlentyOfFish, login to your POF account first.
- Go to Edit Profile and click upload picture option. Click Browse and then go to the directory where you save the Facebook photo.
- Choose the photos that you want to upload and then click Upload.
Now that you know how to upload your photo from Facebook to PlentyOfFish, you can put your best photos in both Facebook and POF easily. Furthermore, there is another advantage you can get from learning how to upload your photo from Facebook to PlentyOfFish. If you have other great pictures from your other social media, you can transfer those photos to your POF account with the same methods above. It is simple, time efficient and you can show your best photos in every platform you use. But before you upload any pictures to this online dating platform, please remember one of the most important rules in POF. You are not allowed to upload pictures that contain nudity. If it is find out that you upload that kind of picture, your profile could be removed.
Knowing how to upload your photo from Facebook to PlentyOfFish is indeed very helpful. But don’t forget to take advantage of other features in this online dating site as well. If you are constantly on the go and cannot be in front of your laptop all the time, don’t forget to download POF mobile app that is available for Android, iOS and Windows Phone. As a matter of fact, since the app was launched on May 2013, 70% of the users access their account from the app, proving how great and helpful the app is. Furthermore, if the free features are not enough for you, feel free to upgrade your membership and enjoy some extra contents.