PlentyOfFish (POF) is a popular online dating site that has over 100 million members. POF users are dispersed in all parts of the world but most of its members come from Australia, Brazil, Canada, Ireland, United Kingdom and United States. Since this platform has so many members, you definitely can find a match if you behave properly and show the best side of yourself. Now the question is what should you do with your Plenty of Fish account after you have found your soul mate? If you want to completely leave the world of online dating and focus solely on your partner, then you simply need to find out how to delete PlentyOfFish (POF) account permanently.
Do you know how to delete PlentyOfFish (POF) account? If you need some guidance, you can follow the step by step guide below.
- First of all, go to POF official homepage www.pof.com
- Click Help menu that is located at the right top corner of the screen.
- On the Help page, click Remove Profile. There, you can find the instruction on how to delete PlentyOfFish (POF) account.
- You will be redirected to a page where you have to enter your username, password as well as your reason of leaving.
- Once you completed all the process above, your POF account will be permanently removed.
Before you find out how to delete PlentyOfFish (POF) account, there is one crucial thing that you should not forget. Once you delete your account, it means your account will disappear for good and there is no way to retrieve any information. If someday you want to use this platform to date online again, you have to start everything from scratch by making a new account. So, besides learning how to delete PlentyOfFish (POF) account, you also need to remember how to make POF account. To refresh your memory, here is the step by step guide on making a Plenty of Fish account just in case you want to join again.
- Just like usual, go to POF official page.
- Click “Sign Up Now”.
- Enter the username that you want to use.
- Enter the password that you want to use and confirm it.
- Enter your email address and then confirm it.
- Fill out some additional information such as gender, birth date, ethnicity, country.
- Double check that the information you enter is right and then click “Continue.”
Now that you know how to delete PlentyOfFish (POF) account and also how to recreate an account, you are free to leave the site and join again anytime you want. If you don’t want to use your account again but you don’t feel like removing it, then instead of learning how to delete PlentyOfFish (POF) account, you can simply hide your account. To hide your account, the steps are similar with deleting your account. However, instead of clicking “Remove Profile”, on the Help page, make sure to click “Hide Profile”. Feel free to choose any action that you like the best.